Avenir Next Font is a member of the Sans-serif Typeface Family that was released in 1988. This typeface was designed by the world-famous designer Adrian Frutiger. This font is very popular for its pairing functions. This is the most used typeface of Adobe but this is not an Adobe font. You can’t include this font with any adobe software.
This font is also listed in google fonts. This is the best typeface for graphic design projects. After its release, this font became very popular among famous companies and websites.
This font is considered the best alternative to the futura font and there is also another alternative font nunito font. This font contains many different styles inducting italic, medium, and thin.
After its introduction, as you know that this font is very suitable and perfect for any type of design project. You can use this typeface in such places as T-shirt design projects, Invites cards, Brand posters, badges and letterhead, and many more.
If you combine this font with avenir font grants your website and your design a professional look. Besides, you can use also this typeface for any type of design or texture project such as magazine and newspaper Advertisements, Posters, attractive headlines and titles, Banners, Directories, Annual Reports Vehicle wraps, and many other designs.
View of Avenir Next Font Family
|Name||Avenir Next Font|
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
|License||Free For Personal Use|
You can download and use it free for your personal graphic designing projects. However, for commercial purposes, you will need to purchase its paid and full version with the Author’s permission.
Similar to Avenir Next Font
- Nunito Font
- Miller Font
- ITC Souvenir Font
- Muli Font
- Montserrat Font
- Sofia Pro-light Font
- Museo Sans Font
- Proxima Nova Font
Avenir Next Font Family Includes
- Avenir Next Ultra-Light
- Avenir Next Ultra-Light Italic
- Avenir Next Thin
- Avenir Next Thin Italic
- Avenir Next Light
- Avenir Next Light Italic
- Avenir Next Regular
- Avenir Next Italic
- Avenir Next Medium
- Avenir Next Medium Italic
- Avenir Next Demi
- Avenir Next Demi Italic
- Avenir Next Bold
- Avenir Next Bold Italic
- Avenir Next Heavy
- Avenir Next Heavy Italic
- Avenir Next Condensed Ultra Light
- Avenir Next Condensed Ultra Light Italic
- Avenir Next Condensed Thin
- Avenir Next Condensed Thin Italic
- Avenir Next Condensed Light
- Avenir Next Condensed Light Italic
- Avenir Next Condensed
- Avenir Next Condensed Italic
- Avenir Next Condensed Medium
- Avenir Next Condensed Medium Italic
- Avenir Next Condensed Demi
- Avenir Next Condensed Demi Italic
- Avenir Next Condensed Bold
- Avenir Next Condensed Bold Italic
- Avenir Next Condensed Heavy
- Avenir Next Condensed Heavy Italic
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Ultra Light
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Ultra Light Italic
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Thin
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Thin Italic
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Light
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Light Italic
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Regular
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Italic
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Medium
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Medium Italic
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Demi
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Demi Italic
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Bold
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Bold Italic
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Heavy
- Avenir Next Cyrillic Heavy Italic
- Avenir Next Georgian Regular
- Avenir Next Georgian Medium
- Avenir Next Georgian Demi
- Avenir Next Georgian Bold
Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Russian, English, Spanish, Swahili, Swati/Swazi, Swedish, Tausug, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Uyghur (Cyrillic), Vietnamese, Zulu, Greek, Hopi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Samoan, Sardinian (Sardu), Scots (Gaelic), Cyrillic, Czech, Danish, Dungan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Seychellois Creole (Seselwa), Shona, Sicilian, Slovak, Abkhaz, Afrikaans, Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Aromanian, Asturian, Aymara, Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), Belarusian, Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chuvash, Cimbrian, Corsican, Croatian, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Fijian, Finnish, French, Friulian, German, Indonesian, Irish (Gaelic), Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jèrriais, Luxembourgian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Maltese, Northern Sotho (Pedi), Norwegian, Piedmontese, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Avenir Next font?
This typeface is a Sans-serif typeface family and graphic design font that was created by the world-famous designer Andrian Frutiger. This Font has been released in 1988 and got very popular among designers.
Can I Use Avenir Next Font on My Website?
Yes, Exactly you can use this typeface on any type of your website, and can make your website more attractive when you combined this typeface with avenir next condensed font for headings.
Is Avenir Next Free to Use?
Not at all, you can use its limited features for your personal projects. but if you want to use it for professional and official purposes then you should purchase its paid and full version.
Can I Use Avenir Next for My Logo?
Of course yes, you can use this high-quality typeface for any type of Logo design and even for more designing projects such as Banners, Posters, Invitation Cards, Brochures, Movies and gaming, Printing project, Advertisement, and social media posts.
Is Avenir Next a Good Font?
Yes, it is the most useful and highly used than other typefaces, which can bring professionalism to your precious designs. Many designers have adopted this font for their regular projects.